gebe
  1. Misafir

Misafir Forum Okuru

İngilizce Msn Nickleri

Konu, 'msn nickleri' kısmında Misafir tarafından paylaşıldı.

İngilizce Msn Nickleri O bilIf electricty comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? Moblie phones are the only subject on which men boast about who’s got the smallest
    A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
    Trying is the first step towards failure
    If you hate me, I love you too It ain’t my fault I’m better than you
    If you are drinking to forget, pay in advance
    The funny thing about Common sense is that it’s not very common
    I Dont Like The Drugs, But The Drugs Like Me
    Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
    BeyNimdeKi Tek Güc oLan NefretiME Thank yoU… NefretiMi cekeMeyeN HerkeSe Fuck yoU
    I’m the girl your parents warned you about
    I’m fat, but your ugly I can diet
    I’m cool, I’m hotI’m everything you’re not
    I have lost my phone number, can I have yours?
    Sometimes I wish I were you, just so I could be friends with me
    One night the moon said to me, if love makes you cry why dont you leave your lover I looked back at moon and said would u ever leave your sky
    I’m in a good mood don’t ruin it by chatting (BRB)
    The more I learn, the more I forget So why would I learn?
    When I first talked to you, I was afraid to hold u, when I held u, I was afraid to love u, now that I love you I am afraid to lose you!
    w??? ı firs? ??l?
    (L) Love is like quicksand… the deeper you fall in the harder it is to get out!(L)
    Love is like sand if you hold on too tight it might slip away
    Diamond was just a coal that did well under perssure
    ????True love i? like gho?t?, which everyone talk? about but few have?een????
    (B) Don’t drink and drive you could spill your drink! (B)
    The rich get richer and the poor get children
    I would tell ya to go to hell but all dogs go to heaven
    Take my adviceI don’t need it anyways
    Fat people are harder to kidnap
    ???? ?y ?dvic?…ı do?’? ???d i? ??yw?ys

İngilizce Msn Nickleri konusuna benzer diğer içeriklerimiz
  1. İngilizce Msn Nickleri Tr Açıklamalı

İngilizce Msn Nickleri Tr Açıklamalı

türkçe açıklamalı ingilizce nickler açıklamalı ingilizce nickler msn nickleri msn nickleri dont make me number---bana numara yapma Come with the ball brother come with the ball!---- Kapıyı aralık bırak ! do banana--domuz leave the door December---kapıyı aralık bırak enter the desk--sıraya gir dont die my donkey,die donkey---ölme eseğim ölme I'm dying from laughing Suhuf brother!...
  2. İngilizce msn aşk nickleri

İngilizce msn aşk nickleri

ingilizce aşk nickleri msn aşk nickleri yabancı ingilizce msn (*)iM nOt ShY..i JuSt DoNt LiKe YoU!(*) Can I Have Ur Picture So I Can Show Santa What I Want For XMAS? I thought that I could love no other. Until, that is, I met ur brother! Love is like a baseball game 3 strikes and ure... OUT! My pen is black, My ink is pale, My love 4 u.. will never fail! When the sea is blue love...
  3. İngilizce funny (mutlu) msn nickleri

İngilizce funny (mutlu) msn nickleri

ingilizce facebook nickleri facebook nickleri yabancı mutlu msn I thought pigs lived in farms, what are u doing here?!? I'm not handicaped, I'm just LAZY! I sat back looking at the stars and began to think.. where the HECK is my roof?! There's a *NEW* Mexico?!? I thought my attitude was bad, until I smelled your breath! I'm telling you ociffer, I'm not drunk! Dain Bramaged. Of all the...
  4. İngilizce love (aşk) msn nickleri

İngilizce love (aşk) msn nickleri

love nickleri love nickler ingilizce ingilizce aşk msn nickleri aşk hikayeleri (*)iM nOt ShY..i JuSt DoNt LiKe YoU!(*) Can I Have Ur Picture So I Can Show Santa What I Want For XMAS? I thought that I could love no other. Until, that is, I met ur brother! Love is like a baseball game 3 strikes and ure... OUT! My pen is black, My ink is pale, My love 4 u.. will never fail! When the sea is...
  5. ingilizce msn nickler

ingilizce msn nickler

ingilizce anlamları yok deyip yakınan arkadaşlara istemediği kadar çok artık ingilizce aramanıza gerek kalmayacak. Bundan iyisi şamda kayısı :) dont make me number---bana numara yapma Come with the ball brother come with the ball!---- Kapıyı aralık bırak ! do banana--domuz leave the door December---kapıyı aralık bırak enter the desk--sıraya gir dont die my donkey,die donkey---ölme...

Sayfayı Paylaş