1. Bilge Gökçen

Bilge Gökçen Yeni Üye Üye

Kayıt:
    27 Ağustos 2007
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:

Past Continuous Tense

Konu, 'İngilizce Genel' kısmında Bilge Gökçen tarafından paylaşıldı.

past continuous tense exercises past continuous exercises tense exercise when while video when while Past Continuous Tense

a) Geçmişte bir süre devam etmiş olan olayların aktarımında kullanılır.
    She was earning quite a lot of money.

b) Ani ve daha kısa bir eylemle karşılaşan/o eylem tarafından kesilen bir eylem için kullanılır.
    When she heard the explosion she was having bath.

When I last saw him, he ..... English.
    A. studied
    B. studies
    C. will study
    D. is studying
    E. was studying

While I ..... my bike, Tom arrived.
    A. mended
    B. mend
    C. am mending
    D. have mended
    E. was mending

He gave the promise that he ..... the city in a day.
    A. has left
    B. leaves
    C. is leaving
    D. would be left
    E. was leaving

Past Continuous
    Türkçe'ye "yüklem + -Iyordu / -mEktEydI" ile aktarılır.

Past Continuous Tense konusuna benzer diğer içeriklerimiz
  1. Past Perfect Continuous Tense

Past Perfect Continuous Tense

past perfect continuous tense exercises past perfect continuous tense exercises and Past Perfect Continuous Tense Present Perfect Continuous yapının past halidir. I had been writing since 10 this morning. You looked terrible. Had you been fighting ? He ..... carefully when he had the accident. A. didn't drive B. doesn't drive C. wouldn't...
  2. Simple Past Tense Exercises

Simple Past Tense Exercises

past tense exercises the simple past tense exercises simple Put the verbs in the following sentences into the simple past tense. 1 I go to work by bus. 2 I meet her on Tuesdays. 3 He always wears black. 4 I make cakes every week. 5 She gets up at 6.30. 6 He understands me. 7 He shuts the shop at 6.00. 8 She speaks slowly. 9 He leaves the house at 9.00. 10 I read...
  3. Past Continuous Tense Exercises

Past Continuous Tense Exercises

past continuous tense exercises Put the verbs in brackets into the past continuous tense. 1 Detective: I'm afraid I must ask you both what you (do) yesterday at 10.20 p.m. Mr X: I (play) chess with my wife. Mr Y: I (listen) to a play on the radio. 2 The children were frightened because it (get) dark. 3 It was a fine day and the roads were crowded because a lot of people...
  4. Simple Past or Past Continuous?

Simple Past or Past Continuous?

unfortunately when i arrived ann just leave so we only had time for a few words Put the verbs in brackets into the simple past or the past continuous tense. 1 I lit the fire at 6.00 and it (bum) brightly when Tom came in at 7.00. 2 When I arrived the lecture had already started and the professor (write) on the overhead projector. 3 I (make) a cake when the light went out. I had to...
  5. Future Continuous Tense Exercises

Future Continuous Tense Exercises

future continuous tense exercises future continuous exercises tense exercise exercise perfect This tense can be used 1 with a point in time to indicate that the action will begin before this time and continue after it. 2 with or without a time to express a future without intention. In this way it is very like the present continuous, but it is not, like the present continuous,...

Sayfayı Paylaş