1. Bilge Gökçen

Bilge Gökçen Yeni Üye Üye

Kayıt:
    27 Ağustos 2007
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:

Past Perfect Tense

Konu, 'İngilizce Genel' kısmında Bilge Gökçen tarafından paylaşıldı.

Past Perfect Tense a) Geçmişte önce olan olay için Past Perfect, sonra olan olay için de Simple Past kullanılır.

When the police arrived, the burglad had escaped.

b) Past Perfect temelde Present Perfect'in past halidir.
    He had won 3 Oscars.

We met at a party yesterday, but we ..... each other by sight for years.
    A. had known
    B. know
    C. knew
    D. have known
    E. will know

Past Perfect
    Türkçe'ye "yüklem + -mIştI" ile, ya da, pek sık olmasa da, ""yüklem + - DIydI" ile aktarılır.

Past Perfect Tense konusuna benzer diğer içeriklerimiz
  1. Present Perfect Tense

Present Perfect Tense

present perfect tense metin present perfect tense metinleri çeviri çeviri ile ilgili şarkılar Present Perfect Tense a) Az önce tamamlanan bir olay için, genelde just ile kullanılır. I have just drunk a cup of tea. He ..... only just ....., so he should be tired. A. did / come B. was / coming C. will / come D. had / come E. has / come...
  2. Past Perfect Continuous Tense

Past Perfect Continuous Tense

past perfect continuous tense exercises past perfect continuous tense exercises and Past Perfect Continuous Tense Present Perfect Continuous yapının past halidir. I had been writing since 10 this morning. You looked terrible. Had you been fighting ? He ..... carefully when he had the accident. A. didn't drive B. doesn't drive C. wouldn't...
  3. Simple Past Tense Exercises

Simple Past Tense Exercises

past tense exercises the simple past tense exercises simple Put the verbs in the following sentences into the simple past tense. 1 I go to work by bus. 2 I meet her on Tuesdays. 3 He always wears black. 4 I make cakes every week. 5 She gets up at 6.30. 6 He understands me. 7 He shuts the shop at 6.00. 8 She speaks slowly. 9 He leaves the house at 9.00. 10 I read...
  4. Past Continuous Tense Exercises

Past Continuous Tense Exercises

past continuous tense exercises Put the verbs in brackets into the past continuous tense. 1 Detective: I'm afraid I must ask you both what you (do) yesterday at 10.20 p.m. Mr X: I (play) chess with my wife. Mr Y: I (listen) to a play on the radio. 2 The children were frightened because it (get) dark. 3 It was a fine day and the roads were crowded because a lot of people...
  5. Present Perfect or Simple Past?

Present Perfect or Simple Past?

(a) Fill the spaces by repeating the auxiliary used in the question, putting it into the negative where necessary. (b) Put the verb in brackets into the present perfect or the simple past tense. Have you seen that play? (a) Yes, I . . . Yes, I have. (b) Yes, I...

Sayfayı Paylaş