Present Continuous Tense

Konu, 'İngilizce Genel' kısmında Bilge Gökçen tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. Bilge Gökçen

Bilge Gökçen Yeni Üye Üye

27 Ağustos 2007
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    present continuous tense exercise present continuous tense exercises simple exercises quiz
    Present Continuous Tense
    a) Şu anda gerçekleşmekte olan olaylar için kullanılır.

You are reading a sentence.

I'm afraid you can't speak to Tom now because he ..... a shower.
    A. has
    B. had
    C. is having
    D. was having
    E. would have

b) Şu aralar olmakta olan olaylar için kullanılır.
    I am reading a wonderful novel.

c) Geleceğe yönelik kesin planlarda kullanılır.
    What are you doing tomorrow ?

d) Konuşmacıyı tedirgin eden ve sık tekrarlanan bir olay için always ile birlikte kullanılır.

She is always complaining about my dog.

Present Continuous
    'un bu kullanımları (A-D) Türkçe'ye "yüklem + -Iyor/-mEktE" kullanılarak aktarılır.

Genelde şu zaman sözcükleri ile kullanılır:

now, at present, at the moment

2. Melekler Mekanı

Melekler Mekanı Tavsiye İçerikler Üye

Benzer İçeriklerimiz:
Present Continuous Tense konusuna benzer içeriklerimiz
  1. Present Perfect Continuous Tense

present perfect continuous tense exercises present perfect continuous tense video video videolu anlatım the Present Perfect Continuous Tense a) Present Perfect'ten farklı olarak, daha süreli bir eylemi kapsar. I have been writing since ten this morning. He ..... very hard every day for the last week. A. studies B. will study C. is studying D....
  2. Present Continuous Tense Exercises

Put the verbs in brackets into the present continuous tense. In No. 25, have is used as an ordinary verb and can therefore be used in the continuous tense. 1 She (not work), she (swim) in the river. 2 He (teach) his boy to ride. 3 Why Ann (not wear) her new dress? 4 The airplane (fly) at 2,000 metres. 5 What Tom (do) now? He (clean) his shoes. 6 This fire (go) out. Somebody...
  3. Simple Present or Present Continuous?

you can t see tom now he have a bath what tom think of the budget Put the verbs in brackets into the simple present or the present continuous tense. 1 Cuckoos (not build) nests. They (use) the nests of other birds. 2 You can't see Tom now: he (have) a bath. 3 He usually (drink) coffee but today he (drink) tea. 4 What she (do) in the evenings? ~ She usually (play) cards or (watch)...
  4. Present Perfect Continuous Tense Exercises

present perfect tense exercises present perfect continuous exercises continuous tense and Put the verbs in brackets into the present perfect continuous tense 1 I (make) cakes. That is why my hands are all covered with flour. 2 Her phone (ring) for ten minutes. I wonder why she doesn't answer it. 3 He (overwork). That is why he looks so tired. 4 There is sawdust in...
  5. Present Continuous Tense as FUTURE form

Put the verbs in brackets into the present continuous tense. 1 They are going to drill for oil here. They (start) on Monday. 2 My uncle (make) a speech on Friday. 3 I (take) my sister to the ballet tomorrow. 4 She (call) for me at six. 5 He (play) at Wimbledon next summer. 6 I (meet) her at the station at ten. 7 The sales (not start) till Monday. 8 How you (get) to the party...

Sayfayı Paylaş