1. Bilge Gökçen

Bilge Gökçen Yeni Üye Üye

Kayıt:
    27 Ağustos 2007
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:

Vocabulary Exercises II

Konu, 'Çöplük' kısmında Bilge Gökçen tarafından paylaşıldı.

[FONT=&quot]attempted[/FONT][FONT=&quot] aid[/FONT][FONT=&quot] profitable[/FONT][FONT=&quot] requirement [/FONT][FONT=&quot]refusal[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]impression[/FONT][FONT=&quot] candidates [/FONT][FONT=&quot]revolution[/FONT][FONT=&quot] state[/FONT][FONT=&quot] benefits[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]41)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Over the years it has developed into a highly _________ business.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]42)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]What was your _________ of Charlotte's husband?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]43)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]One of the many _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]of[/FONT][FONT=&quot] foreign travel is learning how to cope with the unexpected.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]44)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]He _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to[/FONT][FONT=&quot] escape through a window.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]45)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Vatican has agreed to donate $80 000 in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]humanitarian[/FONT][FONT=&quot] _________ to countries affected by the war.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]46)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Our request for permission to travel [/FONT][FONT=&quot]met with[/FONT][FONT=&quot] a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]complete[/FONT][FONT=&quot] _________ from the authorities.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]47)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]There are three _________ standing in the election.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]48)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]It is a legal _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that[/FONT][FONT=&quot] you have insurance for your car.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]49)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The kitchen was in its original _________, with a 1920s sink and stove.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]50)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The French _________ changed France from a monarchy to a republic.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]statement[/FONT][FONT=&quot] talent[/FONT][FONT=&quot] stated[/FONT][FONT=&quot] revolutionary[/FONT][FONT=&quot] convinced[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]reputation [/FONT][FONT=&quot]accused[/FONT][FONT=&quot]r equire[/FONT][FONT=&quot] by far [/FONT][FONT=&quot]reduce[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]51)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Her _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]for[/FONT][FONT=&quot] music showed at an early age.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]52)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]His _________ was destroyed when he was caught stealing some money.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]53)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The government was determined to _________ the number of state-owned industries.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]54)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Union members _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that[/FONT][FONT=&quot] they were unhappy with the proposal.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]55)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]We were not surprised by their _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the train services would be reduced.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]56)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Please telephone this number if you _________ any further information.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]57)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The twentieth century brought about _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]changes[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in our lifestyles.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]58)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]They are _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the best[/FONT][FONT=&quot] students in the class.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]59)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The _________ were all found guilty.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]60)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I'm _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot](that)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] she is lying.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]rapid[/FONT][FONT=&quot] qualified[/FONT][FONT=&quot] distinguish [/FONT][FONT=&quot]recent[/FONT][FONT=&quot] constructive[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]mutual[/FONT][FONT=&quot] controversy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] distinguished[/FONT][FONT=&quot] wise[/FONT][FONT=&quot] excessively[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]61)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]He's colour-blind and can't _________ the difference [/FONT][FONT=&quot]between[/FONT][FONT=&quot] red and green easily.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]62)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The 1990s were a period of _________ change.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]63)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]She criticised my writing, but in a way that was very _________ - I learned a lot from her.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]64)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Theirs was a partnership based on _________ respect, trust and understanding.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]65)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]In _________ years there has been an increase in the amount of violence on television[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]66)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I think grey hair on a man can look very _________.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]67)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I'm not _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to[/FONT][FONT=&quot] give advice on such matters.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]68)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I don't drink _________.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]69)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Looking at the weather, I think we made a _________ decision not to go to the coast this weekend.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]70)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]There was a big _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]over[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the use of drugs in athletics.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]excessive[/FONT][FONT=&quot] wisdom[/FONT][FONT=&quot] individual[/FONT][FONT=&quot] indispensable[/FONT][FONT=&quot] wise[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]rough[/FONT][FONT=&quot] extensive[/FONT][FONT=&quot] extensively [/FONT][FONT=&quot]desperate [/FONT][FONT=&quot]roughly[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]71)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]There has been an increase of _________ 2.25 million.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]72)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]One certainly hopes to gain a little _________ as one grows older.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]73)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Marion[/FONT][FONT=&quot] has a very _________ writing style.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]74)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________ exercise can sometimes cause health problems.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]75)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The wedding received _________ coverage in the newspapers.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]76)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]His long experience at the United Nations makes him _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the talks.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]77)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]It was a _________ mountain road, full of stones and huge holes.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]78)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The side effects of the new drug are being _________ researched.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]79)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Was it Thomas Moore who said that the _________ man learns from the experience of others?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]80)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The doctors made one last _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]attempt[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to save the boy's life.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]desperation[/FONT][FONT=&quot] precisely[/FONT][FONT=&quot] individual [/FONT][FONT=&quot]apparently[/FONT][FONT=&quot] inevitable frank[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]so far[/FONT][FONT=&quot] immense[/FONT][FONT=&quot] notorious[/FONT][FONT=&quot] deliberately [/FONT][FONT=&quot]frankly gloom[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]81)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]To be perfectly[/FONT][FONT=&quot] _________ with you, I don't think she's the woman for the job.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]82)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Every _________ has rights which must never be taken away.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]83)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]In[/FONT][FONT=&quot] _________, they jumped out of the window to escape the fire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]84)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The company is _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]for[/FONT][FONT=&quot] paying its bills late.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]85)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________ we've made thirty-two thousand pounds.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]86)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I thought they were married but _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]they are not married.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]87)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]You look tired - you should go home and rest." "I'm going to do _________ that."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]88)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I'm sure he says these things _________ to annoy me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]89)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The accident was the _________ consequence of carelessness.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]90)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]They spent an _________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amount[/FONT][FONT=&quot] of time getting the engine into perfect condition.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]91)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Quite[/FONT][FONT=&quot] _________, I think this whole situation is ridiculous.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]92)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bergman's films are often full of _________ and despair.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]put forward[/FONT][FONT=&quot] deals with[/FONT][FONT=&quot] corrupt[/FONT][FONT=&quot] confirme d[/FONT][FONT=&quot]regarded blames[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]put forward[/FONT][FONT=&quot] negotiate [/FONT][FONT=&quot]corrupts [/FONT][FONT=&quot]handed over[/FONT][FONT=&quot] charge (2) blame[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]93)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]They [/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]you $20 just to get in the nightclub.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]94)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Her parents always [/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]her [/FONT][FONT=&quot]as[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the cleverest of their children.[/FONT]
    95)[FONT=&quot]Many [/FONT][FONT=&quot]suggestions[/FONT][FONT=&quot] have been [/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________[/FONT][FONT=&quot] but a decision is unlikely until after next year's general election.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]96)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hugh [/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]his mother [/FONT][FONT=&quot]for[/FONT][FONT=&quot] his lack of confidence.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]97)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]If anything goes wrong, I'll [/FONT][FONT=&quot]take[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
    98)[FONT=&quot]Six people have [/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that[/FONT][FONT=&quot] they will be attending and ten haven't replied yet.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]99)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The whole system was [/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- every official she approached wanted money before helping her.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]100)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The study claimed that violence on television [/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the minds of children.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]101)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Her new film [/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the relationship between a woman and her sick daughter.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]102)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The hijacker was [/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the French police.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]103)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The government has refused to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]with[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the strikers.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]104)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]proposals[/FONT][FONT=&quot] that you have [/FONT][FONT=&quot]_________ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]deserve serious consideration.[/FONT]

Vocabulary Exercises II konusuna benzer diğer içeriklerimiz
  1. 1000 Soruluk Vocabulary Testi

1000 Soruluk Vocabulary Testi

1. How often do you eat supper ? a. last night b. the day after tomorrow c. every night d. sunday 2. How about a cup of coffee ? a. Yes I do. b. Yes, please c. No, please d. No, I don't. 3. What can we do in a bank ? a. mail a letter b. send a package c. open an account d. buy a suit 4. It's four fifteen. What time is it ? a. 4:15 hours b. quarter to four c. 15:15 hours d. a quarter...
  2. Reiki III

Reiki III

III. derece Reiki bu harika iyilestirme sisteminin en heyecanli bölümüdür. Bilginin, Reiki'yi baskalarina aktararak iletildigi ögretmenlik derecesi bu asamada yer alir. Bazi ögretmenler bu seviyeyi, Reiki III - Uygulayici ve Üstad Seviyesi olarak iki kisimda incelerler. Reiki III - Uygulayici bölümü bazi Ki egzersizleri ile birlikte Reiki III sembollerini ve bunlarin iyilestirmede kullanim...
  3. Reiki II

Reiki II

reiki sembolleri nasıl kullanılır dönüşüm reikisi 1.derece Reiki'de sembol yoktur ve bir Reiki seansi sirasinda verilmesi gerekli degildir. Bununla birlikte, 2.derece ve ötesinde verilen semboller ve bunlari aktif hale getiren inisiasyolar, Reiki iyilestirme sistemine güç ve çok yönlülük katar. Reiki sembolleri kutsaldir. Onlari gizli tutmak Reiki geleneginin bir parçasidir. Sadece 2.derece...
  4. Vocabulary Exercises

Vocabulary Exercises

vocabulary exercises approval attempts commercials compromise majority decade experience experiments innovative expert 1)A large _________ of people approve of the death sentence. 2)In a _________ between management and unions, a 4% pay rise was agreed in return for an...
  5. Infinitives - Exercises

Infinitives - Exercises

infinitives exercises make melekler Insert to where necessary before the infinitives in brackets. (Parantez içindeki fiillerden önce eğer gerekiyorsa "to" koyun) 1 He made me (do) it all over again. 2 She can (sing) quite well. 3 He will be able (swim) very soon. 4 I used (live) in a caravan. 5 You ought (go) today. It may (rain) tomorrow. 6 You needn't...

Sayfayı Paylaş