1. kaprisli

kaprisli Yeni Üye Üye

Kayıt:
    13 Kasım 2008
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:

Tori Amos - Mary Jane

Konu, 'Yabancı Şarkı Sözleri' kısmında kaprisli tarafından paylaşıldı.

Then "Mom I want to forna...
    I mean formulate and discover the realms of the unknown
    with Mary Jane
    After all you'll be away for the week-end
    Just please consent
    I need a friend."I admit you puberty was somewhat strange
    Could this be fixed with Mary Jane?

Mary Jane, Mary Jane, Mary Jane who?
    So I said, Son you want to permeate
    And discover the realms of the unknown
    With Mary Jane
    After all the other boys that are you age
    They only wake to medicate
    Do I know her family?
    Is she even mannerly when she's out in society?
    "She even bakes"
    She even bakes?
    "These odd brownies"

Mary Jane, Mary Jane, Mary Jane who?
    Then he said, I believe in her family,
    On her maternal side there was a
    Dr Tetrahydrocannabinol Pure Isomer Dronabinol
    Mary Jane Who

Tori Amos - Mary Jane konusuna benzer diğer içeriklerimiz
  1. Tori Amos - Maybe California

Tori Amos - Maybe California

Hey Mrs. C, please don’t jump why not? Nothing is making sense anymore to me I don’t know when I stopped making him smile Now the kids see me crying all the time From one mother to the other They’ll never get over this for their lifetime All their wishes will be dashed upon those cliffs so let’s be strong for you and me the night is opening Our angels are falling and they will warm us She...
  2. Tori Amos - Curtain Call

Tori Amos - Curtain Call

Ebony beauty, passed this shade The looking glass, reflects Then a voice, calls me back This is just circumstance; it is not personal Oh no, it never is Then you ram your hand in your bag for a little friendly substance By the time you're 25, they will say You've gone and blown it By the time you're 35, I must confide You will have, blown them up Right on queue, just act surprised, when they...
  3. Tori Amos - Fast Horse

Tori Amos - Fast Horse

How can I be drunk? You strike with dry poison I am possessed Still engaged in some kind of advanced shackling Girl you got to find you the man who can smoke this out, Bad Medicine Girl you got to find you the man who can smoke this out, Good Medicine would say - You got you a fast horse darlin' But all you do is complain it ain't a maserati. You had a soul that you left back in Memphis but...
  4. Tori Amos - Ophelia

Tori Amos - Ophelia

Ophelia your secret is safe Ophelia you must break the chain Some girls will get their way Some fathers will control from the grave Ophelia you must remember Veronica's America is not like-- Is not like Charlotte's, one to savor Cosmic flavor Then Alison whispers, "remember Change waltzes in with her sister Pain Waiting for you to send her away Wish her well break the chain Break the...
  5. Tori Amos - Not Dying Today

Tori Amos - Not Dying Today

There was a gambler and a cleaner and a puppeteer only the puppet could explain just what he was All on a bus we were hopin' to pass the time plug my piece in boys then we can drink the wine drink the wine drink the wine- music, good friends, I'm not dyin' today I Amy be 6 feet under full of wonder I'm not dyin' today Dyin' today I'm not dying mister today Neil is thrilled he can claim he's a...

Sayfayı Paylaş