kurbağa prens masalını ingilizce özet olarak yazabilirmisiniz buraya ?

• Konbuyu başlatan melisa nisa
  • Başlangıç tarihi
M

melisa nisa

Forum Okuru
kurbağa prens masalını ingilizce özet olarak yazabilirmisiniz buraya ?
Öğrenciyim ve bir ödevim konusunda sizden yardım istiyorum. İngilizce olarak kurbağa prens masalını istiyorum sizden, yardım edermisiniz :)

FROG PRINCE

Once upon a time a king who had seven beautiful daughters. This is the most beautiful girls in the cool shore of the lake near the palace of the golden days of small olanmış.Güzel bayılırmış to play ball. One day the girl ball tossed into the air and something unexpected happened. Top fallen into the lake! "My ball is gone!" He cried girl. "I'll bring your ball," said the little frog on the lake shore. "But I will be friends with me, and at night, the bed will take paylaşacağına dinner if you promise," she continued frog. "Okay," said the girl. But a dip in the water frog girl running ball does not gerir him back to the palace.

In the evening, the table sat the king and his family. Came the sound of a door vraklama üzerelerken full meal starts. Tried to ignore the little princess. But the king meraklanmış. "Who is it?" He asked. Princess frog on top of that her father told her promise. "Promise is a promise, girl," said the father. Thus, despite the frog princess at the table is equipped with hateful stares.

After dinner, she directed a stand-alone bed. Frog from the table, "what about me? "I vraklamış. The king's daughter, "Do not forget what I said about the given words" demiş.Prenses frog and took him away in a corner, left the room. "I would like to come pillow said," frog. Princess frog pad left in tears.

Just then the frog turned into a handsome prince. "Do not be afraid," he smiled. "Frog made ​​me a witch and a princess, but it might spoil the magic. I hope olabilirz friends. I'm no longer a frog look alike. "The prince and the princess were married very soon, and some of the green wedding, of course, did not forget to invite your friends.

Geri
Üst