1. Bilge Gökçen

Bilge Gökçen Yeni Üye Üye

Kayıt:
    27 Ağustos 2007
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:

Given - Given that

Konu, 'İngilizce Genel' kısmında Bilge Gökçen tarafından paylaşıldı.

given that given that anlamı GIVEN
    KULLANIMI
    given (that) + tümce

ÇEVİRİSİ
    olsa, -mesi durumunda

Given that x = y, then n(x+a) = n(y+a) must also be true.

Given
    yapısı "rağmen" anlamını taşıyan tümce (Concession Clause) olarak da kullanılabilir.

Given - Given that konusuna benzer diğer içeriklerimiz
  1. This / That - These / Those

This / That - These / Those

THIS / THAT - THESE / THOSE (BU / ŞU - BUNLAR / ŞUNLAR) Yakınımızdaki tekil bir nesneyi gösterirken “this / diz / (bu)”, uzağımızdaki tekil bir nesneyi gösterirken de “that / det / (şu)” deriz. This is a book. (Bu bir kitaptır) That is a book. (Şu bir kitaptır) "This" kelimesinin çoğulu “these /di:z/”, "that" kelimesinin çoğulu ise “those /do:z/”dur. These are...
  2. In the event that, on condition that

In the event that, on condition that

on condition that in the event that in the event kullanımı IN THE EVENT THAT, JUST SO (THAT), ON CONDITION (THAT) KULLANIMI in the event that + tümce just so (that) + tümce on condition (that) + tümce ÇEVİRİSİ -mEsI durumunda/-DIğI takdirde In the event that the police ask you your address, you are not legally bound to give it.
  3. rihanna-hate that ı love you

rihanna-hate that ı love you

Rihanna:] As much as I love you As much as I need you And I cant stand you Must everything you do make me wanna smile Can I not like you for awhile? (No...) [Ne-Yo:] You wont let me You upset me girl And then you kiss my lips All of a sudden I forgive (that I was upset) can't remember what you did [Rihanna:] But I hate... You know exactly what to do so that I cant stay mad at you for too...
  4. Cascada - He's All That

Cascada - He's All That

I knew it from the start From the first day that we met I knew to take your hand Was something I would not regret Since that I found a girl in the town That I wanted to be I slowly know that's what he means to me He's all that He's all that I wanted He's all that I needed He is all that I have My baby, he's all that He gives me this feeling He makes me believing...

Sayfayı Paylaş